New Session Starts March 21, 2017
Are people telling you to just "jump" into Facebook to promote your Shaklee business, but you're not sure you are ready to take the plunge?
With nearly 2 billion users worldwide, it's a pretty good bet that most of your friends are already on Facebook. Facebook offers a tremendous opportunity to reconnect with these friends, AND those you've lost touch with over the years!
In addition, many Shaklee distributors are using Facebook to find NEW friends, NEW customers, and NEW business builders. In fact, you may have been thinking about using Facebook for your Shaklee business, and maybe even dipped your toes into it. But, are you ready to take the plunge?
If you're on the fence about Facebook, or you want to get onto Facebook but aren't quite sure how, we'd like to help!
The Beginner's Guide to Facebook Prospecting course is designed to show you the right way to start out (or maybe restart) on Facebook. It's a simple, INTRODUCTORY training course to teach you how to succeed using the number one social media platform available today.
Beginner's Guide To Facebook Prospecting
The Beginner's Guide To Facebook Prospecting course will help you get started using Facebook with confidence.
You'll understand the need for both a personal, AND a business identity on Facebook. You'll participate in three 60-minute live online sessions, where you'll learn everything you need to hit the ground running.
Use Facebook more effectively.
With nearly 2 billion members, you may think it's just a matter of jumping into Facebook and making lots of "friends." The unfortunate truth is that unless you get around the right people, and then create a system that will excite them about Shaklee, you won't sell a lot of Shaklee products, or find business builders.
The Beginner's Guide To Facebook Prospecting course will teach you the basics about how Facebook really works. You'll learn (step by step) how to:
- Create your presence on Facebook!
- Set up both a personal and a business page!
- Market yourself, AND your Shaklee business online!
- Turn "friends" and "likes" into customers and builders!
Here's what you'll learn. . .
Week 1 - Your Personal Page . . .
We'll cover all the things you need to get up and running on Facebook.
- How to fill out the fields on your personal page (what's important, and what you can skip).
- How posting works - what happens when you post something (who sees it and what do they see).
- Tips for "liking" and "commenting" (what happens when you "like" something).
- How to add a photo, and what kinds of photos to add.
- Ideas for what you want to post about (hint it's not what you may think).
- Reaching out to friends inside and outside of Facebook.
- How to send a personal message through Facebook.
- Creating "lists" of friends to separate groups you share with.
- What you need to know about privacy settings.
- What makes a good "profile" photo, and (of course) what a profile photo is.
You'll learn the basics of working with your personal page on Facebook and come away with a solid understanding of how to make Facebook work for you. You'll also receive a handout explaining each subject we cover.
Week 2 - Your Business Page . . .
One of the things you'll discover with Facebook is that you have two "persona's." You'll want to market yourself, AND your business. We'll help you understand how to us your business page to get the most out of Facebook.
- The differences between a business and personal page.
- Do you really need a business page (the answer may surprise you).
- What kind of page you want (category).
- What to cover on your page.
- Finding content for your page.
- How to share a link or a video.
- Getting your friends to LIKE your business page.
You'll start to understand the difference between personal and business pages and why you can get benefits from working both together. You'll receive a handout explaining each subject we cover, and a chance to have your page critiqued for free.
Week 3 - Pulling it all together . . .
Want to learn about some of the other things you can do with Facebook? We'll teach you how to get the most from Facebook, and explain what you need to do.
- Building your audience by creating your "brand."
- How to communicate with prospects on Facebook and how to move them "off" so you can create relationships.
- Intro to creating your own Facebook Group.
- Pulling it all together.
- Using Facebook to create a never-ending pipeline of prospects.
- Lots of time to answer your questions!
By the time you finish this three week course you'll have a solid understanding of the basics of Facebook. You'll know what works for others and how you can use the power of Facebook to reach out to friends and prospects in a very professional way.
What you'll get with the Beginner's Guide To Facebook Prospecting course:
- Three 60-minute Webinar sessions with questions and answers at the end.
- A detailed handout each week that reinforces what we cover.
- Every class is archived, so you can watch it again, or catch any that you may have missed.
Investing in our 3-week course is something that will you pay dividends time and time again, as you learn to attract new business builders and consumers into your group. Participants receive three 60-minute training sessions, taught over 3-weeks. You'll have a chance to ask questions and participate in each online session.
If you are unable to make the scheduled time, you'll receive access to an archive to watch the training at your convenience!
Starting March 21, 2017
Choose Either Tuesdays Evenings or Wednesday Mornings:
Tuesdays: March 21, 28 & April 4 - at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
(7:00 PM Central, 6:00 PM Mountain and 5:00 PM Pacific)
Wednesdays: March 22, 29 & April 5 - at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
(10:00 AM Central, 9:00 AM Mountain and 8:00 AM Pacific)
Too busy right now?
All participants receive a special link to an archived version which will be available for 6-months after the session. This archive contains each week's class, all handouts, PLUS special tutorials. Register now and learn it later from the archive!
If you're not 100% satisfied that you've received the information you need to maximize your Facebook marketing, we'll cheerfully refund your money. It's that simple!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!